Recent content by Jason Hendley

  1. J

    146 and 148 JD loaders

    I am in need of a bucket cylinder for a 148 loader.
  2. J

    John deere 148 loader

    I am in need of a bucket cylinder for a 148 loader. Thanks for any help. Call or text 270-847-5662
  3. J

    allis 190

    Looking for a 4.9 diesel motor for an allis 190. Any help?
  4. J

    john deere A parts

    I am in the market for a flat back for a 1947 A. Also interested in any other pulling parts you may have. Thanks
  5. J

    John deere A

    Looking for a flat back for a 1947 john deere model A. Also any pulling parts for an A (head, manifold, carb, etc.) Thanks 270-847-5662
  6. J

    Flat Back

    Looking for a Flat back for a Late model john deere A. Also any pulling parts for an A (Head, manifold, carb, etc) Let me know what you have Thanks 270-847-5662
  7. J

    magneto recharged?

    Looking to get a couple of john deere magnetos recharged. Does any body have any names or numbers? Thanks
  8. J

    john deere A

    It is before a 50 and that would be great, where is the best place to get the set?
  9. J

    john deere A

    It is a styled A that I think is a 48(no tag)
  10. J

    john deere A

    I need to slow down first gear in a John deere A any advice? Thanks
  11. J

    john deere A

    Is there a gear that I can buy to slow down a John Deere A? I need to slow down 1st gear. Thanks
  12. J

    g flywheel

    For a gm
  13. J

    g flywheel

    I am in need of a john deere G hand start flywheel, thanks for any help.
  14. J

    Fan bevel gear set

    I am still in need of a Fan bevel gear set for a John Deere model A. The year is questionable on which ones will work, The tractor I have has no serial number plate but has a cast frame,I think it is a "46" thanks for any help.
  15. J

    John deere A

    I would like to know where I can purchase pulling parts for a John deere A? (Carb, motor rebuild kits, etc.)
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top