Recent content by L. Dean

  1. L

    Installing 12 volt conversion kit HELP

    So whats the anser anybody got a straight one?
  2. L

    JD 212 spark plug

    Thanks for the response guys.
  3. L

    JD 212 spark plug

    I bought new spark plug which is suppose to be the right one but it is too small, it is 14 mm the old one is 18 mm. does anyone know what the correct plug for the kolher K301AQS. it is a JD 212 made 1980. Thanks, Larry
  4. L

    6 volt conversion

    How much trouble would it be to convert my 12v converted 49 8n back to 6volt? It has a front mount dist. Also is it very exspensive? I don't have the original Gen. Thanks
  5. L

    Insulating bottom of fuel tank

    Thanks for the reply men, I just thought it would be nice to keep some of the heat from the tank after 60 years a tractor can always use a little extra help.
  6. L

    Insulating bottom of fuel tank

    I had an Idea about putting some foil faced thin insulation on bottome of fuel tank to keep heat off, what u fellers think? L
  7. L

    pto covers

    What size pipe flange would work? got a pic of the assembly? thanks, L
  8. L

    Can I use a square baler?

    ON youtube there is a good video of a guy pulling a baler which I think is ran by PTO and also pull a wagon behind it. All with the N. Very good video. Baling Hay with the 1950 Ford 8N & NH Hayliner 68 Baler
  9. L

    HELP!!...soundguy/Dell/Bruce/Dunk.....

    I think what Dell is saying is: when you are ready to start the engine for real the problem will go away, as the starter will turn the engine to start and then disengage itself. Ldean
  10. L

    NEED Tires

    I'm thinkin about going with Tucker Tire rims tires and tubes. You guys got an opinion on these guys? Thanks, Ldean
  11. L

    8N paint

    I thought that the dealers received 8ns painted gold and they were demostrater models. If this is so it might be best to leave it gold.
  12. L

    8N clutch clatter

    Thanks I'll check that to make sure the oil can drain. Thanks for all the help
  13. L

    8N clutch clatter

    When taking off in 4th gear I get a lot of clattering noise, not sure if its clutch or gears making the noise or both. does it in 3rd too, but not as much in the lower gears. what do ya think? Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top