Recent content by Sandie69

  1. S

    About giving up

    I know it is the seal leaking. As it is motor oil coming out of it. I do not know of any other place it could be leaking from. It was not leaking that bad before I started on it. I should have just left it alone.
  2. S

    About giving up

    That is what I am thinking but I am not going to pull it back apart. Probably fixing to sell it.
  3. S

    About giving up

    Yes sir. When I pulled the tractor back apart the first time I could see where oil was leaking from the rear seal. I know its not my transmission.
  4. S

    About giving up

    I am about to give up on my MF 35 diesel tractor. I am fixing to post it for sale. I dont know what is wrong or what I have done wrong. I ordered the rope seals and gasket to fix the rear main seal. It leaked worse. So then I decided to order the new rubber seal they have out now. Got it last...
  5. S

    Another Massey 35 Diesel Question

    Thank you for the advice. I put it back the way I took it off. But to my disappointment The rope seal I installed is leaking worse than when I replaced it. I watched videos and everything but it still pouring out now. So guess will pull the tractor back apart and replace it with one of them...
  6. S

    Another Massey 35 Diesel Question

    I am about at my wits end with this tractor. Was putting everything back together last weekend and my son in law rung off a bolt on the pressure plate and I had to take it to a machine shop to get it out as the easy out broke off in there. But I finally got it back today. Plan to start back on...
  7. S

    Question for John Deere D

    I posted in another one of your post to ask you a question. But I am guessing you did not see it. Where did you get the parts manual that you currently use on this site? I have googled and looked everywhere for that same book. I cannot seem to find it. If that book is not available anymore then...
  8. S

    1963 MF diesel question

    John Deere D where did you get that parts manual from? I cannot seem to find one like that for myself. That seems more useful than any oter book i got. That service manual is as useless as I ever seen.
  9. S

    MF 35 wiring diagrams

    I tried that link but no diagram is pulling up on my end.
  10. S

    MF 35 wiring diagrams

    It is an perkins diesel. I am really struggling to figure out the gauges wiring. Ignition switch and light switch also. Just trying to get it all close to original as i can. It has been a struggle for sure.
  11. S

    MF 35 wiring diagrams

    That link sends me to the wiring diagram for a gasoline engine. Mine is a diesel. I will check that website and see what pops up. Thank you for the link tho.
  12. S

    Looks like she needs split

    I have my 35 split right now. Rear main seal leaking. Starter and the fuel tank had to come off. I even had to disconnect all fuel lines. Look at where the spilt is and anything that is connected where the split is as to be disconnected, wires and all. I would wedge the front end as to where it...
  13. S

    MF 35 wiring diagrams

    I have tried to google wiring diagrams for my tractor. I am replacing all the gauges as wires were cut from all gauges. I am trying to find a wiring diagram fro the light switch and key switch and the gauges that goes to everything. If there is anyone that can send me a diagram as to where I can...
  14. S

    1963 MF diesel question

    Split my tractor apart today to replace the rear main seal. Thought I had everything I needed. I thought the rear seal was a round normal seal. But the only seal I see is the rope seal. I want to make sure that there is not another seal back there that could be leaking. I have all ready ordered...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top