Recent content by Tom Whiteeagle

  1. T

    loader question

    Sirs, I have a really nice 1963 4010 and I am looking for a loader for it. It has a year round cab on it and I wanted a 48 or 58 I thought but I was told a 58 would be too big. I think the arms that go to the rear axle on a 46A would interfere with the rear cab mounts. What do you gents think...
  2. T

    1963 4010 Load Sensing Rod problem

    Hello, I am putting a new load sensing rod in my tractor. I have all of the new parts and have got it all apart except for the bushings. What is the proper method of getting those buggers out? I tried to reach through from the opposite side and beat it out with a punch but there is such a small...
  3. T

    1963 4010 electrical problem

    Hey all, I got the electrical problem on my 4010 fixed. My neighbor said to tap on the voltage regulator and what do you know? Anyway some points were stuck in the voltage regulator. I am sure glad that is all it was. Does anybody know some way to help that not happen again? My neighbor says...
  4. T

    1963 4010 electrical problem

    the 4010 still has a generator on it. The generator appears to be fairly new. I thought they probably put it on when they changed over to 12v. Does any of this make any difference in your diagnosis. Thank you for your assistance Tom
  5. T

    1655 Oliver

    I want as much as possible for it, what do you think it is worth? I have talked to a couple of people who thought I could get 1000 to 1500, and a dealer who was talking about 3000 but I am pretty sure he was trying to sell me something. The tractor is located in Big Timber, Montana. I realize...
  6. T

    1655 Oliver

    I have a 1655 oliver serial #24303-490. model # 665-22092. The diesel has a rod or main bearing out of it. Otherwise the tin is straight. #3 speed hydral shift has never been a problem. Always maintained, at least as long as I have had it, which is little over 5 years. I have never used it hard...
  7. T

    1963 4010 electrical problem

    Hello all, The batteries were down on my tractor the other day so I thought maybe I had not shut the switch off or something. When I charged them up I noticed a spark when I hooked or unhooked the batteries. (The batteries are both new.) It has been recently (before I had it) changed over to...
  8. T

    1655 Oliver

    I willl send photos. Please give me an address 406 932 5796
  9. T

    1655 Oliver

    The tractor is in Big Timber, Montana where I used it for pulling a swingarm swather, a baler and a bale wagon. The only hard work the tractor has done while I have had it is I used it to plow my wifes garden a couple years ago. (about 1/10th acre.) I was cutting hay last year when I first...
  10. T

    1655 Oliver

    I have a tractor with a rod or main bearing out of the diesel engine. The rest of it is good. All of the tin is excellent. Is any one out there looking for a project? I can send photos if anyone is interested. Thank you
  11. T

    340 Farmall governor problem

    The governor is out of my 340. I have the new governor and was wondering how hard of a job it is to put it in? Thank you
  12. T

    1963 4010 load sensing rod.

    Thank you for your help. What do you mean shim up the hitch? where do the shims go? Thank you
  13. T

    1963 4010 load sensing rod.

    The right side of the load sensing rod ( for the 3 point) is leaking a little bit. I ordered the new parts but I have never changed one before. How hard does the rod come out? Will I need to remove a rear tire or is there room to get the old rod out and new one in? Is there anything else I need...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top