1530 injectors-rebuild or exchange?

Boowah

Local diesel shop says to bring my injectors and they will exchange my injectors, and they say they will pop at the correct pressure, and they will be the correct ones for my 1530. I am chasing down the hard to start problem with my 1530. I am in South Ga, so we have wet cold days and warm sunny days. I get white smoke too. It has been this way for a while, I haven't used it much since I've owned it for about 4 years. Here is my plan of attack:

1. strong battery with new correct cables.
2.Valves are set .018 for exhaust, and .014 for intake per owners manual. I followed the procedure for setting the valves in the owners manual.
3. checking the injectors is where I am now.

My question is this: What should I expect to pay for this exchange? Or should I have someone rebuild the ones I have now.
Maybe someone like Mr. Dieseltech could give me some pointers.

As Always;
Thanks in advance;
South Ga. Boowah

I just bought new ones from flea bay from a place in MI reliable aftermarket, They were cheap 30 bucks a piece. they have worked good for the last year.

(quoted from post at 13:17:21 01/05/21) I just bought new ones from flea bay from a place in MI reliable aftermarket, They were cheap 30 bucks a piece. they have worked good for the last year.

Thanks for the reply, but I think you got lucky with those foreign made injectors. I have also heard of people that say they should have never messed with the cheap ones, they say it cost them plenty before they got their tractor running correctly. Did you have them tested before you installed them?

Thanks;
Boowah

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back