4230 Temp Problem

JPK

First i would like to thank everyone for the advice. I finally got around this evening late and discovered the water pump shaft seems to have play in it but not leaking around it. My wife best friend had back surgery Tuesday and had two rods and screws during her surgery and came to our house. She is staying with us until she can get her strength back and go home.
I have a 5000 Ford with loader on it i can use to feed till later when the weather clears up. Then i will replace pump and thermostats. Any advice where to get a good pump. Please pray for her to have a speedy recovery.

Praying for her

I had been assuming its a diesel? It appears theres a difference

AR98549 Was the John Deere number for a diesel
All states Ag parts had a new one that they say crosses for 147 bucks which you can also probably get through yesterdays tractors since they are sister companies

That will not be the reason for it to be over heating...But it will need to be rebuilt..

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back