706 break down

Hi guys I was pulling a load of corn yesterday with my 706 (d282) I had pulled multiple loads before that the tractor seemed to be running fine, when on the last load I was coming up a hill in road gear and all of a sudden I lost some power and it was kind of popping with smoke some white and I knew I wasn’t going to make it home it sounded exactly like i I lost a couple of cylinders, when I pulled over I got off and checked some stuff didn’t notice anything and I shut it off where it was once I had help I tried starting it and it would not start we made sure I had fuel going to the pump and the return wasn’t clogged. The injectors were just redone on that tractor in August. I’m thinking injection pump but would anyone have any help in what the problem could be? Thanks!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top