8700 cab headliner plastic parts needed

Oak

I am redoing a 8700 cab I need the plastic parts for the headliner- Center part with loovers. Radio heater ac control panel. 2 Speaker grills with backer plates. Looking for these parts in good condition . or information as where to get them used. Thanks in advance

Try Alexander's Tractor Parts in Winsboro, Texas. They specialize in Ford-New Holland parts both new aftermarket and used. They might have what you need. Phone number is 1-800-231-6876.

(quoted from post at 14:17:16 03/22/12) I am redoing a 8700 cab I need the plastic parts for the headliner- Center part with loovers. Radio heater ac control panel. 2 Speaker grills with backer plates. Looking for these parts in good condition . or information as where to get them used. Thanks in advance

I searched all over the country last year for all of those parts for our 9700. I ended up gluing and duct taping mine on the back side to hold them together.
The piece that goes around the radio and the cab controls was still available a year ago for $300 + just a little high for a piece of plastic....! Too bad someone doesn't start making these parts.....

you try wengers or worthington ag parts. theres plenty of them out there. i wouldnt think they should to hard to find especialy when almost all the the fords that style are the same. 7710,7700,tws 8700,9700, 6700 i think and 6710 i think. theres probly more i cant think of but someone must have it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back