Richard G.

Miss V saw this at the thrift store for a dollar.
I know I have seen one on here before, but can't remember what it was.
I put it in my shop.
cvphoto156904.jpg

Richard G,

I know what it is. I will let other take a stab at it. No one guessed it yet,

Guido.

Have always used the one I have for removing auto trim panels and plastic push pin type fasteners found on cars, trucks, ATVs etc.

(quoted from post at 08:29:35 06/21/23) Have always used the one I have for removing auto trim panels and plastic push pin type fasteners found on cars, trucks, ATVs etc.

Mule Meat nailed it. It's an older longer version of this which is used as stated above. It's really indispensable when you really need one. A plain old screw driver just doesn't do the job as nicely as this tool does.

Hubym8u.jpg

This post was edited by Caryc on 06/21/2023 at 09:17 am.

(quoted from post at 11:51:26 06/21/23)
Nope not the same.
No slot and they round handle part would interfere with getting behind the panels.

The one the original poster posted does have a slotted end.
As I said. I use one just like he posted a picture of almost on a daily bases doing oil changes.

Yes. They make hundreds of different types of trim panel tools and I have many types from flat plastic to Z shaped metal ones.

(quoted from post at 11:51:26 06/21/23)
Nope not the same.
No slot and they round handle part would interfere with getting behind the panels.

Well since I don't grow any asparagus, I'll use mine for what I actually purchased it for, removing auto door panels.

Richard G,

Mine is pretty worn. My father in-law used it to pull up weeds.

I thought it was called asparagus picker,

Guido.
cvphoto156918.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back