It's a weed puller, which just happens to be the same basic thing as a door panel tool. But they were made long before door panel tools even existed. We had the exact same one back in the 70s. I may still have it somewhere.

Dr. Sportster gets the prize....I think he had the correct answer first.
This tool works very well on dandelions, thistles and such!

(quoted from post at 07:27:57 06/22/23) Dr. Sportster gets the prize....I think he had the correct answer first.

Sorry, I have 5 acres to take care of. I have never gone out with some little tool picking individual weeds.

(quoted from post at 11:50:18 06/22/23)
(quoted from post at 07:27:57 06/22/23) Dr. Sportster gets the prize....I think he had the correct answer first.

Sorry, I have 5 acres to take care of. I have never gone out with some little tool picking individual weeds.
You sure are sensitive about being wrong. Its not a big deal, no need for the snarky follow up.

A weed digger. I prefer a long handled weeder that can be used without stooping, like a Weed-Hound or similar: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Metal-Weeder-Green-WH-G/313112182 .

(quoted from post at 19:09:09 06/22/23)
(quoted from post at 11:50:18 06/22/23)

You sure are sensitive about being wrong. Its not a big deal, no need for the snarky follow up.

OHhhhhhh...now you hurt my feelins'. :(

To me it looks like a tack puller, The weeder was a long handle tool, I left mine when I left the farm but still have the tack puller.

(quoted from post at 03:14:19 06/23/23) A weed digger. I prefer a long handled weeder that can be used without stooping, like a Weed-Hound or similar: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Metal-Weeder-Green-WH-G/313112182 .

Yep, the long handled version is available on Amazon for about 20 bucks.....a lot easier on the back!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back