Anyone here from Alabama or Close by

Is anyone here from Alabama or close by that is going to the estate auction in Florala, Alabama next week.....Please call me at 320-468-6474 or message me here...........Kevin

Didn’t know anything about an auction there, where is it going to be at and what sort of stuff is up for auction?
Our deer season is in and the rut is happening now, I’ll be in the woods most of the day unless I were to get lucky early in the morning. One buck tag left to fill. If there is something you’re interested in at auction let me know, my wife likes to go to those things and she would probably go if she knew location...

"So what"??? Love and Love implement company is a inside joke on here. Wife and I live close enough to attend the auction, if you provide enough information.......

On top of not being familiar with people on the site and snooty, apparently he wants a favor but is not willing to give any information to make it happen. Someone I definitely would go out of my way to help.

Hello, Yes this is the link to the Auction....I have been told that Danny Stovall was the owner of Southern Rock and Lime across the street from the Auction Site and was avid collector for the past 15 years, most of this was collect in that time. He had a shed 140 by 260 pack full the side wall of the shed are open so the stuff around the outside is more faded etc. The Auction company told me as of two weeks ago that there was 9 rows 0f equipment 500 feet along with about 1800 lots......there is all kinds of crazy stuff there .....there is what is suppose to be a horse drawn corn picker that was made be John Deere ....that looks like it was made from a potato digger frame.
I am in Minnesota and looking for someone to go and look at the stuff....I will tell you what I am looking for....and let me know what you find and the condition... and then go back and bid on it for me.....This is an in person auction nothing is on online auction.....from what I know the auctioneers are more less amish....

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back