Average age of user

Select age range

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgive for taking artistic , historical poetic license,,. My age is declared in the very 1st words

3 score and 7 yrs ago . my parents brought forth to this 115 yr old farmhouse a squaling hungry babe , dedicated to being involved with his family , friends , and striving to learn everything I could and be the best that i could be .And To grow up , Brave , strong and to be inspired by God to have courage to meet each day .. . It was truly fitting to be that way ,,. My parents before Me had endured and practically thrived thru the Great Depression , And Also W W 2..My mother worked riveting wings together on airplanes , While My Dad in the Pacific hopped from Island to Island in a L-A-V amphibious combat craft. it is fitting and proper to note that the the original owner and builder of the farmhouse was a officer from the
mexican american war... These strong Oak Americans are what I have strived to pattern my integrity , work ethic and Moral fiber to guide Me to become the man I am .. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate we can not consecrate we can not hallow, this ground The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have hallowed it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here; while it can never forget what they did here.

It is rather for us, the living, we here be dedicated to the great task remaining before us that, from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here, gave the last full measure of devotion that we here highly resolve these dead shall not have died in vain; that the nation, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
And my fellow Farm Folks and Those that Love their Rural Roots ,,,. Those Last 2 paragraghs borrowed from Abraham Lincoln should inspire All great Americans to stand , Liberty and Justice for All

55 years old and live on the farm homesteaded by my mother's grandparents in the 1890s. Her father's parents. I don't farm, the land is rented out.

I dont remember who posted a few days ago but some one made a comment on the age of the user of this forum. I am guessing the average age is fairly people who grew up using these tractors. But i though it was a good excuses to figure out the poll feature. Poll closes in a week.
Nate

Think you've got your greater than and less than symbols reversed.

Think you want
<20.......less than 20
and
>60........ greater than 60
Will not let me reply to orignal poster so this might be as good as any place. I am way above the60 mark being 90 1/2 years old now.

Will not let me reply to orignal poster so this might be as good as any place. I am way above the60 mark being 90 1/2 years old now.

You don't need to reply to the original poster--or anyone else, for that matter. You're just adding to the discussion, so post your reply in the box below.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back