Coleman generator

MF294-4

I have a powermate generator that has no 220 and only 1/2 of the 120 outlet works. ohmed and measured everything I can. All looks good. wire broken off one brush that i replaced. Any thoughts? Anyone or anyplace to get a schemetic? Coleman powermate PM54-4000.

There's a circuit breaker for each half of the output power, has one tripped or failed "open"?

Or, has a wire broken or come disconnected in the breaker and outlet area?

There's a multiple "pin" connector between the stator wires and the back cover/outlet area, could be a "bad", burned or damaged connection there.

If all that checks out, half of the stator MAY have failed.

I have a powermate generator that has no 220 and only 1/2 of the 120 outlet works. ohmed and measured everything I can. All looks good. wire broken off one brush that i replaced. Any thoughts? Anyone or anyplace to get a schemetic? Coleman powermate PM54-4000.
I have ohmed the breakers,diodes, stator as best as I can without schematic and polished the slip rings

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back