color of "Allis Chalmers" decal on my 1943 B.

49clipper

New User
I am almost done with my B rebuild. Now for the decals. My 'Allis Chalmers on the top cowling was Blue. The decal set sold here shows it as Black. Which is it for a 1943 tractor? Also, how do I know which decals are correct for my tractor? When I got this one, the only decals were the top cowl AC and the B on the front radiator cowling. Nothing else. I know there is more.
Jim

I am almost done with my B rebuild. Now for the decals. My 'Allis Chalmers on the top cowling was Blue. The decal set sold here shows it as Black. Which is it for a 1943 tractor? Also, how do I know which decals are correct for my tractor? When I got this one, the only decals were the top cowl AC and the B on the front radiator cowling. Nothing else. I know there is more.
Jim
welcome 49clipper, See if you can find this book. Your library may have it or check ebay. I went by it when I did my B several years ago. I think blue with long A & S until 1944 but check the book. My tractor was a 1950 and used the straight black. Good luck
Dennis
AC book.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back