Confusion on CA rear rims

Mr. Douglas

New User
When I first got my 1953 CA Allis, I knew the rear rims would eventually have to be replaced, as the calcium chloride had started it s work on them. I got a couple of years of light duty out of them, but the time has come. One is falling apart and I can touch tube! I started looking for replacements, and got a bad case of sticker shock at the spin out wheels, and confusion about what else fits.
I m trying to find something that will work with little or no modification, as I m not even remotely handy at that sort of work. Changing the rear wheel stance is not important to me, as this is a piddle with tractor only, and I have never changed rear width.

spin out rims from a scrap yard or new rims? the CA does not need to have spin outs mine did not have them. I just used regular centers and loop mounted
rims. you should not need any specific rims for an Allis Chalmers, most tractors used common bolt patterns and the parts are interchangeable between
manufacturers. I went around and around with several different places until I found someone that would order me the parts I wanted and not get hung up on
what they were going on.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back