Control box Light mounted to tool box

560Dennis

Want to light up the control box on Farmall C and sc . Want a low profile lamp to mount to to tool box that projects light to the control panel to light up the gauges ,light switch , pedal (clutch and brakes.
Plowed and mowed late warm nights that I cant see where or what my gages are saying. Thought if a flat led would illuminate the controls better from the tool box forward .
Any way thats what Im starting to look for .

The 856 and 1256 used a little light near the shift quadrant on them,it was directed down but never owned one, so not sure how much light they gave off, i am thinking it wasn't much, but just a suggestion !

I sure wouldn't want your radiator to boil over, and you not know about it. LOL.
Maybe I've ran mine way to long and need to hang it up, but I don't have any problem at all finding the switches in the dark. The tractor maybe, if I'm not on it and it's shut off with lights off. Then, I might need a flash light to find the tractor. LOL.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back