Drain plug for Iseki TX 1210

Anonymous-0

Any one happen to know where I can obtain a drain plug (oil pan) for a Iseki TX 210 tractor or a an equivelent Massey Ferguson part?

An Iseki or MF dealer would be my first guess. If the dealer is too far away, they could probably tell you the thread size over the phone. Other than that you should be able to match it up almost anywhere. Even Walmart has drain plugs. It's probably metric but there's millions of metric drain plugs. You could even get a magnetic plug. This has to be one of the easiest questions ever asked on here!

You might be able to make a temporary one, with the plastic pipe plugs that come in hydraulic components to keep the dust out during shipping. I always save these, for such emergencies. Take measurements, before installing fitting and oil, so you can order the proper plug. I use a metric screw pitch gauge, to find the proper thread pitch, then a caliper to determine diameter of the plug. Once you know the size, go to MSC, or McMaster-Carr, for the actual part.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back