Ford 4100 hydronic top lid

Kkj

New User
Idk pretty new to tractors but have an after 74 4100 my position arm for my 3 point only works in the top quarter position when raising or lowering the 3 point help!!.

Idk pretty new to tractors but have an after 74 4100 my position arm for my 3 point only works in the top quarter position when raising or lowering the 3 point help!!.
Is this a (model year) 1976-1981 4100, with two 3-point control levers, side by side? If it is, do you have the draft lever pushed down while using the position control lever?

It has the 2 levers I was told to keep the draft lever up should it be down?
It's the same series as my 4600, then.
If you want draft control (basically only for plowing), put the position control lever (the outer one) down, and control the implement with the draft control (inner) lever. For position control (most jobs), put the inner/draft control lever down, and use the outer/position control lever.

It's the same series as my 4600, then.
If you want draft control (basically only for plowing), put the position control lever (the outer one) down, and control the implement with the draft control (inner) lever. For position control (most jobs), put the inner/draft control lever down, and use the outer/position control lever.
Thank you that explains a lot. So with the draft lever down my position control lever should have full range correct?

If it's a 4100 with 2 handles on the main quadrant, then it is not a 1974 tractor. When I read 74 4100 in the title of the thread, I assumed that you meant a 1974 4000 ag chassis model, which is also technically a 4100.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back