Ford 4600 Diesel has me stumped!

Are there many items that get really worn in the pump or will a new reseal kit help things
Hello ironmule77 welcome to YT! If your pump leaks it is a wise decision to have a properly equipped shop repair your pump. Dieseltech who replied to your topic runs an injection pump repair shop. Many members here send their pumps to him for repair, if you view his profile you can see he is in Indiana. His repair charges are reasonable and he does quality work. You can contact him privately by a PM. When you view his profile at the bottom, click “Start a Conversation” When he replies a number will appear on the mail or letter icon at the top of the page. Click their to read his reply.

D..450, ironmule77 is a new member as of last Wendsday, you can easily see that by hovering your mouse over his user name. He has a legitimate question.
Yes I saw he was a new user and his question was legitimate
I was making a generalized comment about the age of the original thread
When I first joined I was chastised for bringing up old threads and told to start my own new thread
Part was because the old classic users would never see it, that’s different today

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back