Ford 9n 2n 8n Tractor F&T OverDrive (Step Up) Transmissi

We removed the F&T Step-Up Transmission from our 8n to install the Sherman Step Down we recently bought

We're selling it and so can anyone tell us how much this is worth?

It is in very good condition. We even took pictures of the internals as well as video of it while driving the tractor and engaging/disengaging it.... no issues what-so-ever!

Don't want the highest or lowest price it ever sold for but wanted a fair average price for what it's worth.

There is one now ( condition unknown ?) on ebay with no bids @ $49.99 with 8 days left .

You can list if for 30 days on a fixed price if you click the right box in your ad . Of course it will cost you 10% on the sale price and another 10% on the shipping price .

(quoted from post at 19:14:09 04/09/16)
There is one now ( condition unknown ?) on ebay with no bids @ $49.99 with 8 days left .

You can list if for 30 days on a fixed price if you click the right box in your ad . Of course it will cost you 10% on the sale price and another 10% on the shipping price .

would you send us the link.... we have been searching ebay for last few hours and couldn't find any

(quoted from post at 22:16:56 04/09/16)

would you send us the link.... we have been searching ebay for last few hours and couldn't find any
I found [b:eb0824669d]this one.[/b:eb0824669d]
Might be the one he meant.

(quoted from post at 20:23:59 04/09/16)
(quoted from post at 22:16:56 04/09/16)

I found [b:a4a7a31d8b]this one.[/b:a4a7a31d8b]
Might be the one he meant.

Thanks we took a look at it. Seller said that all of the gears look good in it but he obviously doesn't know what good is... we copied a few pics to our pc then enhanced then to get a better look at the gears and can see quite a bit of wear on 2-3 of them not to mention the output shaft gear is SO rusted up that there is a really good chance that it can't be saved :(

HiYa John-
Talk to Farmer Dan (Howe) as he had a an F&T not too long for sale...not sure if he sold it or not but it wasn't getting any takers at the time...

Tim *PloughNman* Daley(MI)

Hey Tim,
My son, Rick, and I visited Dan a few weeks ago and picked up a set of tire chains. He was busy and seemed to be doing well.
I'm trying to set up to go to the swap meet at Boot Hill Ranch in May. See if I can capture any "deals". ;>)

(quoted from post at 20:43:39 04/10/16) I had 1 lay around for several years, couldn't find anyone who wanted it, went
to the scrap.

Well here is some news for everyone....our F&T Step-Up transmission sold for 290.00 just 1/2 hour after we listed it. We didn't even have it listed for a 1/2 hour and we already had 3 watchers.

Here's the link to our listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152048448576?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back