Fuel Filter conversion kit for JD 4010

JD Seller

I have been using the kit JD sells to change JD 4010s and early JD 4020s over to the square fuel filters. That kit is up to over $375. Plus JD is telling me they only have three in the system and when they are gone that is it.

So do any of you know of an after market kit to do the same thing????

I have been getting the filter base and mounting plate off a late model from a salvage yard, I think was around $50-60 the last time. Just modify the existing pipes to fit.

I use a base off of a 7720 combine at the junk yard. Made my own mounting bracket and a little plumbing. Wish I would of took a pic before I sold the tractor.

I have converted two of my 4020s now to the square filter. The bracket and base is all you really need to get. Whenever I see them cheap on ebay, I pull trigger. Most salvage yards will want at least a hundred for a set, which isn't bad, but like said, they can be had for less. The lines, I just bend them a little and they hook up just fine.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back