I do not understand how to use the new format. Can someone help me? I would like to learn how to see the daily posts .

I do not know how to use the new format. I want to be able to read the daily posts. Can someone help me ??
Welcome. When you get done reading through the help guides, ask your specific questions. If they are very technical in nature, post the questions on "site comments". If they are general in nature, ask away in the Tractor and Farm Talk section - It gets the most traffic by the folks who have been dealing with this new format, and discussing its ins and outs. Just as a quick guide, each of the "Topics" under the "Forums" tab has posts by individuals which can be viewed and interacted with. Steve

I do not know how to use the new format. I want to be able to read the daily posts. Can someone help me ??
I see “Al nickel” in the user name. Yesterday, “Al nikel” made a post inquiring about the same thing. Is there a connection between you two posters? Please explain how you veiw the forums. PC, Tablet, phone.. if you use a PC what browser? I thought maybe you accidentally “Ignored” or blocked Majorman, this would NOT allow you to see his posts. But if this is the case you would have had to ignore him in both profiles. Here is an explanation and possible solution. If you don’t understand please ask more questions. It starts “do you view on a phone, even if you don’t read past that and get “all” the info there.

….Do you view YT on a phone, maybe even some type of an iPad or tablet? If so when you accidentally or on purpose view a user’s profile above a post you need to click on another space above or below their profile box to close out of it. If you are clicking the “Ignore” in the box thinking that is the “close-out” for his profile you are selecting the “Ignore” feature of the new software. It blocks all content/posts from that member. Should be able to view your own profile and find the “Ignoring” list and turn off “Ignore” If you can’t figure it out post back with the type of device you are viewing on.

Last edited:
What Pembroke said is correct, however that is fairly simplistic. If this “Al nickel” is the same as who posted yesterday, they definitely knew to scroll down to add a reply.

I have both an I phone and laptop. What I cannot find is where I can see all daily posts in one place .
So, can you see any subjects in this forum by Major man titled “Pictures and Puzzles Thread”?? the pictures and puzzles for this entire week since Monday are in the subject. The format he uses to post them was changed to allow this. If you changed your filters to show the last posts first as they did in Classic View you need to go back to posts made on Monday to see them. If you can’t see any posts by Majorman you have accidentally blocked or “Ignored” him through the process I explained in my other reply.

What I cannot find is where I can see all daily posts in one place .
That is easy.
Per the image below.........
Make sure you are at the website address circled in orange.
Then click the button circled in green.
That will give you the newest posts of the day.
Eventually as you scroll down and go to subsequent pages, you will get to yesterdays posts.
1707532756034.png

Otherwise, do what I did. Go into your preferences and uncheck "threaded view" and any of the other "filters" and garbage connected with that.
Then it will work like a normal forum, in that any new posts in a thread will bring the thread back to the top of the page in bold print and the "new" button. Then, when you click on the thread itself, it will automatically go to the latest posts.
Hope that helps.

Otherwise, do what I did. Go into your preferences and uncheck "threaded view" and any of the other "filters" and garbage connected with that.
Then it will work like a normal forum, in that any new posts in a thread will bring the thread back to the top of the page in bold print and the "new" button. Then, when you click on the thread itself, it will automatically go to the latest posts.
Hope that helps.
Thanks I just did as you suggest. Hope it works, all I want is to see the latest post with no scrolling needed.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back