IHC 474 Hand throttle

ASW19

New User
The governor / locking nut is missing from the hand throttle which makes it difficult to operate the PTO. Does anyone know where I can find the part or at least the correct name for it please? I have the chrome top piece.

Attachments

• 20240402_180141.jpeg
    20240402_180141.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
The governor / locking nut is missing from the hand throttle which makes it difficult to operate the PTO. Does anyone know where I can find the part or at least the correct name for it please? I have the chrome top piece.
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but below is a link to the official parts diagram page.

Trouble is that FIAT has removed parts details for some parts that are no longer available.

Last edited:
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but below is a link to the official parts diagram page.

Trouble is that FIAT has removed parts details for some parts that are no longer available.
This is helpful. Thank you. 🙏

Hello ASW, welcome to YT! In this case it made no difference, I don’t see any of the numbers that were left out. The parts catalog of this dealer in PA has their own version of the online parts catalog. Alternative IH parts catalog It includes a lot of numbers the CNHI catalog left has removed. You have to go by description to pick the Diagram and Category, or you can get them in the CNHI catalog to enter there.
Just FYI, for future reference, a brand related request will get more and better responses when placed it in the forum of the item in question. As this is an International tractor, placing it in that brand’s forum in the Manufacturers section would be best.

Last edited:
Many thanks for your help and the advice. 🙏 The parts I need are unavailable so I will have to think of a workaround.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back