Industrial Gas Massey Ferguson Gas 65 with loader

TedinNE

Have a question on the dual clutch. The main clutch releases fine. Pto stage will not release. The clutch arm has the 2 holes. The one used for both operations is like it is slotted Looks like it is worn. t The clevis hole is worn out also. I assume the hole in the arm should not be slotted. I loose a lot of travel from all the slack in the linkage. Just wanted to confirm my thoughts before I built up and re drilled the holes in the clevis and arm. The operators manual says 80 wt. mineral for rear end and trans. and hydraulics. Will this be ok for winter use? Will not be worked hard anytime.
Getting stuck spark plug is still in the works.

Thanks for any help,

TedinNE

My 65 is not an industrial. My arm with the two holes has round holes. I think making them round again will be a good thing.

I use Permatran from Agco in the transmission. A mechanic I trusted said it would be ok to run it. I switched to it in 1996 and so far no problems with it. It flows much better in the Winter.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back