JD 3020 Rear Weights

ajhbike

A question for the experienced... I use a Woods Cadet 72 tow behind brush cutter and the tongue weight is such that I cannot budge it at all. I get a little freaky on some of the grades I mow and just got starter weights and 3 slab weights to keep the front end on the ground so to me the front end issue is solved. I am deciding on rear weights, but do I really need them with all that weight on the drawbar? Thank you
BTW- filling the tires isn't an option.

But if I have plenty of weight up front and heavy tongue weight on the drawbar...isn't that weight on the drawbar about the same as wheel weights? I don't have traction issues...

But if I have plenty of weight up front and heavy tongue weight on the drawbar...isn't that weight on the drawbar about the same as wheel weights? I don't have traction issues...
I would think what you stated about drawbar weight being similar to wheel weights is correct.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back