John deere 70 diesel puller hitch ideas needed

PreCuts

Got my 70D dynoing at 85hp and now need to setup my hitch. What is available out there or do I need to manufacture one? Also need whèlie bars. Any help or pics appreciated.

Got my 70D dynoing at 85hp and now need to setup my hitch. What is available out there or do I need to manufacture one? Also need whèlie bars. Any help or pics appreciated.
Tim Harlin from MN. makes pulling hitches and wheelie bars for different JD's. He probably can make one for a 70. He might be on Facebook to contact him.

700AC026-C664-4E78-A337-9A9A3FEDE903.jpeg

This is the hitch that I made for my 7000 lbs 70. 2x2 verticals bolted to studs in rear axel. Should have been reenforced

with bolted clamp to front of axel. Pulled with 16.9x34 tires. Diagonal wheel pads pulled out and pinned. Also changed 1st reduction gear to 70D. Moved the drawbar subframe forward, drilled new holes, one set of holes. Moved 3 400 lbs off front. USED 3020 drawbar and added different thickness flats to adjust height and length. I needed mor HP at about 60hp, 1st gear. I had lot of fun, good luck and have fun, LVP

Reactions: MSD
A new requirement that has come out for the national type pulls is to have a 3" x 3 3/4" hole for the hook to fit in. Also you have to be a minimum of 18" from the center of the axle to the furthest point in the hook hole.

I have a height adjustable pulling drawbar that I used with my 730D. You may have it if you want it. I'm in SE, IN.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back