Lindsay Brothers barge box information

Farmall 656

I am looking for some one or some information about my Lindsay Brothers barge wagon. I am looking for what color these barge wagons were painted and what graphics/lettering they had on them. My dad owns a 1962 Lindsay Bros/Nu Bilt barge wagon, but none it compares to the one I recently purchased. I have a Lindsay Brothers catalogue from 1953, 1966, and 1968. In the 1966 catalog they list/picture the barge that my dad owns so I am putting the date of my barge wagon between 1954-1961. I took chalk rubbings of what lettering was left on the sides and got lettering for the sides, but can't determine if there were any more lettering on the sides or if there were some on the front and/or back. As I cleaned up the box, I took some paint peelings off and there was orange paint underneath the green. If you look close at the exposed wood, green is not the original color. Is there any one out there that was a former dealer, or worked for Lindsay Brothers, or has a Lindsay Brothers catalogue from the mid to late 1950s or early 1960, that has this barge wagon in it or knowledge of it? Thank you!!
a204327.jpg

a204328.jpg

a204329.jpg

a204331.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back