mm 1943 uts

I've a uts 1943..is it supposed to pull off ok in 5th gear ..mine take ages to get rolling and feels abit like it's over geared,maybe clutch slip ..it does gradually pickup and seems to go...also what would the reason be for a slight flame from exhaust on tvo at full chat???

Some of the early U model tractors had a high-speed gear set for the 5th gear position. They were geared to go approximately 35 mph but they did take a long time to get up to speed.

Their shift pattern was altered from the "normal" U tractors. The high speed U's that I have seen had an upper shift pattern of 2-3-5. Normal U's have an upper shift pattern of 2-1-5.

Some of the early U model tractors had a high-speed gear set for the 5th gear position. They were geared to go approximately 35 mph but they did take a long time to get up to speed.

Their shift pattern was altered from the "normal" U tractors. The high speed U's that I have seen had an upper shift pattern of 2-3-5. Normal U's have an upper shift pattern of 2-1-5.
I've a red nose uts and a 1943 uts both are 2.3.5 upper shift pattern layout???

I had it upto 24mph ..tractor is new to.me

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back