More 101 Senior questions

Thanks for the help with the clutch spring question. I really need to get a owners manual for this and was wondering about sources. I'm familiar with Jensales, but the quality of their manuals is dependent on how good the original was that they copied. Are there any better manuals available? I have an IT shop manual. Are there any better options? Also need to know what the engine oil filter number is. It didn't seem like the engine was running up to speed, but when I put a tachometer on the PTO it was 650 rpm at the first throttle stop and 750 rpm in twin power. Does this sound about right? Thanks.

The PTO should run 540 rpm at rated engine speed....sounds like your engine is running a bit fast. The 44 and 55 series have a rated engine speed of 1350 rpm resulting in the standard 540 pto speed....not sure if yours is geared the same.

Ben

I ran my sawmill with a 101 SR for many years.
I would slow your engine down to 540 PTO speed on the low throttle position.
Those are very strong tractors.
Mine was great on the sawmill using a flat belt on the pulley.
I am sure you know that the oil pressure on those is rather low.
High volume, low pressure.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back