Mounting up a front end loader 2N to a NAA

Jred

New User
I picked up a loader at auction for cheep and would like to place it on my NAA tractor. it was on a old 2N and is a Davis, i can’t read the plate but searching pics i think it is a 701/702.

could someone help clear up how it is mounted? is the front really held on by a couple of 1/2 bolts on the front? how is the rear hooked up? pics would be great!

i also didn’t get the crankshaft drive piece but it looks like there is a hole already in my pulley i could use. can i add a set screw and use that?

thanks for any help!

photo bucket since it dousent look like the pic cam e through.
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff248/j-redsjeep/CIMG2958.jpg

many 9-2-8 n loaders use a front kingpin hanger. The NAA front support has a couple holes for some loader mounts.

soundguy

any chance you got some pics of the rear axle mounted. the bars i have are about a foot short of reaching my rear axle.

any hints on setting up the pump shaft?
thanks

the rear axle bars mount using the fender bolts... too short just means cut and weld.

front pump kits and or parts are readilly available.. you'll likely have to cut your front grill up though..

soundguy

thanks, i can cut and weld if needed

the front grill was already cut, in fact it could use a new front end but its a working tractor.

could you point me in the direction for pump parts, i dont see any markings on it.
thanks

post pics of it here, or look inthe hyds section of the parts section and see if you can match up some parts.. there are plenty of pump drive parts inthere.

soundguy

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back