New to me AC 610

Country-Boy

Today I acquired a vintage Allis Chalmers 610 with mower deck through a trade. I gave a JD Sabre 15.5hp 42in mower for it that needed various repairs. Was gonna finish fixing that mower, but this trade came up and I said yes. I had about $135 invested into the Sabre. The Allis supposedly runs, but needs the carb cleaned. The tires hold air good, but are weather checked, except for one rear one which is totally blown. There’s some hokey stuff going on in the region of the carburetor. Looks like a little bit of water in the Chinese? fuel filter. The steering is kind of sloppy. I will clean the carburetor and put the linkages proper and install the air filter holder which was off and drain the gas and add fresh. Supposedly there were blades and tillers made for these which I might get. I also need to clean the fuel tank.

Attachments

• IMG_7766.jpeg
    IMG_7766.jpeg
    893.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7767.jpeg
    IMG_7767.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7768.jpeg
    IMG_7768.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back