Newbie needs help

Yamwarking

New User
I bought my first tractor was told it was a 1954 Massey Ferguson. I cannot find anything to support that. Apparently it has an odd shift pattern with the ID tag on the dash. I need to rebuild the hydraulic pump but I cannot find anything that looks like my pump. Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_8492.jpeg
    IMG_8492.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8493.jpeg
    IMG_8493.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Should be a 1954 TO-30 Ferguson. According to the serial number. Agco parts books should have your pump breakdown online.

I bought my first tractor was told it was a 1954 Massey Ferguson. I cannot find anything to support that. Apparently it has an odd shift pattern with the ID tag on the dash. I need to rebuild the hydraulic pump but I cannot find anything that looks like my pump. Please help.
I see a lot of Fergusons advertised as Massey Fergusons. Did you find it on fb marketplace? Most people on there have no idea what they are trying to sell.

I see a lot of Fergusons advertised as Massey Fergusons. Did you find it on fb marketplace? Most people on there have no idea what they are trying to sell.
I bought it on offer up for 1200. Advertised as good runner, new battery, no hydraulics, PTO or reverse. I took this as a challenge. I fixed reverse. Now it runs like a champ. Only used the choke once. It was 11° out. But now I want to use it for more than to just drive around.

Should be a 1954 TO-30 Ferguson. According to the serial number. Agco parts books should have your pump breakdown online.
That looks like my tractor! Do you know if there was a color option? Mine is red. The answers I was getting were it’s a TO 135 and nothing matched. Do you know much about the hydraulic pump on these? I have 2 questions.

That looks like my tractor! Do you know if there was a color option? Mine is red. The answers I was getting were it’s a TO 135 and nothing matched. Do you know much about the hydraulic pump on these? I have 2 questions.
Can the hydraulic pump control valve be replaced while it is in the vehicle? And if not, how is important is the yoke on the end? When I drain the oil out of mine, that yoke was bent and laying in the bottom of the sump.
IMG_8512.jpeg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back