Poll or old members

Been here a long time. Scan through Tractor Talk and Tool Talk early AM and late afternoon. Lots of good info but also a lot of talk that reminds me of some of the guys hanging in the break room before I retired. Whenever someone says they did something, some guy will chime in and say he has done it bigger and better.

!

I check in with a weather report most days!
I frequent Tractor Talk, Tractor Tales, Implement Alley & Ford Tractors, and occasionally others.
Dave

Here, almost every day. Sometimes more than once a day if I'm following a post, or need answers. I own two tractors, but have never farmed or ranched. However, I grew up in the middle of corn and beans in S. Minnesota, so this is a great place to stay connected to my roots. steve

I check in here once or twice a day. I dont know how one qualifies as an old member. I've been here a while. I dont know how to find out how long

Multiple times a day. My only source of info and help with the hobby I love. Cant put the phone down reading about how a pro troubleshoots and addresses an issue on machines I would never own. Arguably addicting. Would pay to buy you guys a drink, or breakfast or somehow share my appreciation for your knowledge and help. Actively look for issues with my machines to chime in and be part of the conversation without sounding silly. Timidly offer helpful responses that Ive read from the pros on here a hundred times. Glass raised to all of you

True, but I don't need a tractor now and would have a hard time finding a spot for it. The house footprint is 16x40 or so, the workshop I built is 16x32, the new woodshed is 8x16 and the old tool shed is 8x10, and most of the remaining space is the garden, the septic system and the driveway. I can clear the driveway with a snow scoop, and I use a push reel mower for the lawn, so the only engines I have now are the little Stihl 021 and the car. I do still have a 5x8 trailer for when I buy hardwood lumber.

I check this site most every morning. Been here for several years. I don't post much but value the great knowledge shared here. A wealth of information here, always nice to see problems solved. I enjoy the daily weather reports, glad that most share their location. Keep up the good work.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back