Stihl Chainsaw Case old vs new

Has anyone gone and recently bought a Sthil Chainsaw case? I was dissapointed that the new cases no longer come with the bar protector and the old bar protector wont work in the new cases. The salesman said
they were dissapointed becasue the old cases were so well designed and the bar protector let you hold the bar tool in it. But the new cases do not come with a bar protector and the bar connector that comes
with the saw can slip out of the case. I was dissapointed. The new cases are much heavier as well. I hate it when a company changes a good thing

Got a new Stihl saw last year. Didn't like their case. Went to Lowe's and got a Husqvarna case. Rectangular box with blade guard. Comes with a plug so you can completely close it if you take the bar off. Also has room for oil bottle, grease gun and a place for your bar tool. Much nicer case. Doesn't roll around or tip over either.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back