1974vette

I am redoing the head on a swd6. There is water in one cylinder so most likely a cracked head. My question is has anyone used the d264 head gasket kit sold from this site?
Any suggestions on where to purchase?
Thank you

I would have no reason to question the gaskets sold here. Finding Gas start diesel run parts is a challenge. jim

Are you sure thats the right gasket? They arent showing a head gasket for the SMD or SWD6? Someone had an issue a little while back getting the wrong pistons because they saw the 264 and assumed they fit.

I typed in the parts section(above) Farmall Super MD head gasket and got the right one. It was not listed under M. But appears to be correct. Specs indicate MD WD^ and other gas start diesels. Jim

I didnt search that way, but under Super MD, and Super WD6, it doesnt show a head gasket. I know the M is a different engine, never said it was the same.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back