Whats It Worth?

Aaron SEIA

Found a 47 2N. Sheet metal looks pretty good, one new rear tire. Listing says its got a new battery, points, condenser, and plug wires. Runs but has a knock. My 8 year old wants an N series Ford so bad he can taste it. Whats something like that worth? Anyone have a really cheap N series they want to set an 8 year old up with? I'm fully capable of doing the engine work, so that doesn't bother me. I'm an Allis man, but this kid is N series crazy, so Ford it is...
AaronSEIA

(quoted from post at 04:23:33 10/23/20) Found a 47 2N. Sheet metal looks pretty good, one new rear tire. Listing says its got a new battery, points, condenser, and plug wires. Runs but has a knock. My 8 year old wants an N series Ford so bad he can taste it. Whats something like that worth? Anyone have a really cheap N series they want to set an 8 year old up with? I'm fully capable of doing the engine work, so that doesn't bother me. I'm an Allis man, but this kid is N series crazy, so Ford it is...
AaronSEIA
aron, please send me an e-mail.

Maybe $500. Perhaps a bit more if you part it out and do not value your time highly.

Dean

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back