Rich'sToys

Yesterday in modern view there were several threads in Tractor Talk labeled "Re: Energy Efficiency". I did not see an original thread with that title.
Were these folks responding to a really old thread, or did the original get poofed for some reason? Just curious.

No idea Rich. Part of the thread being removed or part caught in the filters would be my guess.

Didn't ignore you on this, just didn't notice it since other replies gave me the alert. Besides, I'm eating and drinking the new software all day right now, so not very attentive over here.

Yes, poofing is possible on Classic which suggests the modern view version didn't get poofed, something else caused the loss of the OP and I'm not sure what. Could have hit a filter in modern and never displayed. Don't know for certain, but that's one possibility.

I think I remember that. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it went political right away. Maybe the OP did get caught in the MV filters since I was chasing an energy spammer, then the CV side got removed while replies were still coming.

Regardless, I'd put it in the same category of what we've seen so often before. Failed synchronization of two pieces of software not meant to synchronize. Back in 2007, I was so excited about it, that I probably said something like "What could go wrong?". I'm trying hard to make sure I don't say that with the new Threaded View.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back