Allis WD for sale

Here's a link I get a kick out of: http://cgi.ebay.com/Allis-Chalmers-WD-Tractor-Straight-Excellent-Runner_W0QQitemZ360126194828QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Antique_Equipment?hash=item360126194828&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A265%3A339%3A1240%3A1318

This guy bought this tractor from me last week after I told him how many problems it had...BIG problems according to all the help you guys gave me. He called the next day and said it wouldn't go into reverse; it would jerk but not go in reverse. I asked what direction the hand clutch was...he said all the way forward...after I explained how to use it, he called later and said he was able to get it off the trailer. I sold it for $750 and he's asking $1500! Guess that's why he bought it, eh? lol Hope he gets that much for his sake. Told me it was for his father in law who wouldn't be back in town for a few weeks. Strange. =)

I'm sure glad I didn't hike up to West Branch to see that one!!! Are you the one that was selling it on Craigslist???

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back