anyone by 1690 W Storey Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85194, USA

Is there anyone on this site that is close to 1690 W Storey Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85194, USA

ROBERTS TRACTOR CO. LLC

I am looking at a certain tractor there and would like to have someone check it out for me.

Keep in mind that people have different standards. I had a guy in Los Angeles go check out a classic car for me several years ago. Based on his evaluation, I made a deal with the seller and took a flight out with a cashiers check to close the deal. The car had so much body filler under the original paint that I had trouble finding metal. Had a hard time coming up with a polite explanation for the guy when I told him I came home without it.

Pat I have a good friend lives or Rosemead there in Casa Grande , looks like he is less that 2 miles 81 years old but he still may be up to it. He knows equipment let me check and see if he is up to it. open your e-mail

The car had so much body filler under the original paint that I had trouble finding metal.

That don't read write, unless your saying the body filler was there by the factory?

I'm planning on driving through Casa Grande this morning and back after 12:00 noon.
I'm wintering in Florence AZ

Bob

Patrick Wood ........
I'm leaving shortly .......
Shall check my e-mail one last time at 10:00 am Arizona time...then I'm gone.....
Text or call 1-250-219-1801

Bob..

I would be very interested in what anyone finds out about this place. I found a unit that I wanted and they told me they dont have them on-site. They work as a broker of sorts to sell equipment that is located around the country. They told me that they would arrange shipping once I sent the money by wire. When they sent me the wiring instructions, it said to wire the funds to a company called Motorcar Cargo, LLC. That seemed odd so I googled them and found some very bad reviews that stated this is all a scam. People had sent money than heard nothing. When I brought this to the attention of to they said they had used them before with no issues. Not sounding promising.

"beustice"](quoted from post at 19:12:36 02/03/22) I would be very interested in what anyone finds out about this place. I found a unit that I wanted and they told me they dont have them on-site. They work as a broker of sorts to sell equipment that is located around the country. They told me that they would arrange shipping once I sent the money by wire. When they sent me the wiring instructions, it said to wire the funds to a company called Motorcar Cargo, LLC. That seemed odd so I googled them and found some very bad reviews that stated this is all a scam. People had sent money than heard nothing. When I brought this to the attention of to they said they had used them before with no issues. Not sounding promising.

Do you guys that register on this website and forum have a special search engine program that emails you when key words show up on any forum website??
Then you register in order to post your very first comment??

Patrick Wood ..........
I passed by the address you supplied at 3:00 PM Arizona time......

1690 W Storey Rd.
Casa Grande USA

Never received a call from you....
Bob..
cvphoto116682.jpg

I just happened to do a search for Roberts Tractor and happened upon your forum. I also found the site where the company was advertising tractors for sale. The prices seemed a bit too good to be true. I contacted them about a Kubota and they confirmed they had it in stock and how much shipping would cost to BC. Then I asked about how they would handle the duty and taxes at the border. All the previous responses seemed to be pre-prepared phrases. Now they have gone silent. I don't think I'll be sending them any money. They don't show up as a member of the AZ Better Business Bureau.

Quote:
Did anyone ever verify if this business seems legitimate? I'm curious to know as well.

NOTE**

I have been receiving TELEPHONE CALLS from strangers asking me for information on 1690 W Storey Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85194, USA

I have NO Information... no one was home.
All those who have called me SEEM UPSET as their MONEY is the only thing that the address a 1690 W Storey Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85194, USA is in the business of taking....????

All individuals who called had seen my TELEPHONE number on YESTERDAYS TRACTORS.....GOOD reason to never make you telephone number public........:(

Quote:
Did anyone ever verify if this business seems legitimate? I'm curious to know as well.

NOTE**

I have been receiving TELEPHONE CALLS from strangers asking me for information on 1690 W Storey Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85194, USA

All those who have called me SEEM UPSET as their MONEY is the only thing that the address a 1690 W Storey Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85194, USA is in the business of taking....???

Quote:

NOTE**

John Deere D,

If you look at this thread via modern view, you can edit your post!

And remove your phone number.

Like the one time posters in this thread, once they google search that place, this thread is going to pop up.
Then you get another phone call......forever!

I also contacted Roberts Tractor Co. LLC on 2-2-22 because I wanted and received a shipping quote on a tractor they have. I have been searching web sites, BBB,and Chamber of Commerce to find out if they are legit.
Especially after a friend of mine as scammed out of close to 15,000 on a Harley. Money eventually was traced to overseas and that was that.
I didn't find much info on them other than supposedly in business for 15 years.
Odd after 15 years they are virtually a ghost.
I did a search of the address and the only thing it list it as is that it's a building.
My opinion is that the building and address are a front for scams.
Time to file a report and see what the government finds out.
Guess I'll keep looking for a tractor.

It looks like a few tractors. My searching only came up with they are in business for 15 years and that address is just a building.

Thank you John Deere D. I'm glad y you came back and said people were upset because it seems this place is in business to only take money. You posting your number and saying that probably saved others from losing thousands. You did a great service.

You know what they say: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Dealers that are "legit" are ALWAYS overpriced, without fail. If the price is "reasonable" the machine is clearly junk in the picture.

When you see a nice shiny machine and a reasonable, even low, price, don't waste your time.

Also unless you have been scammed personally, don't bother law enforcement. A crime needs to have been committed, and if you've not been scammed, no crime has been committed.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back