Average age of user

Select age range

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
79, weather i like it or not. My mind thinks i am 50 and my body thinks i am 85-- lots of fighting between the two, Gary.

57 age is just a number. It is not reflective of who you are. It is how do you feel between the ears. If you feel old then you will be. If you feel young then you will be. Unless you are getting carded for booze or cigs or applying for SS what difference does it make

I dont remember who posted a few days ago but some one made a comment on the age of the user of this forum. I am guessing the average age is fairly people who grew up using these tractors. But i though it was a good excuses to figure out the poll feature. Poll closes in a week.
Nate
46... I think

I dont remember who posted a few days ago but some one made a comment on the age of the user of this forum. I am guessing the average age is fairly people who grew up using these tractors. But i though it was a good excuses to figure out the poll feature. Poll closes in a week.
Nate
68 for another 2 months

Nate

Nate
81 and still going. Stan

31 for another month! The members with much much more wisdom than me are why I’m here but it’s great to see 10 of us under 40! I assume a lot of them that age come and go just for the answer they need. I find this much more of a good use of my time than the popular social media or things of that nature I enjoy not letting my brain sit idle and possibly helping some people.

Nate
43 here. Some days I feel older than that though.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back