Case 530 CAV style injector

Kcavery2019

New User
I have a 1965 case 530 CK. I believe a 188d engine. Serial #8255207 and model# D530TC.
Apologies as I am new here and still learning. I have concluded these are CAV style injectors that were later replaced with pencil style injectors. I just bought this non-running tractor and finished rebuilding the fuel pump and it seems the return line is missing a nut and needs new seals. The nut may be replaceable at any hardware store (haven’t checked yet) but I am having trouble identifying the injectors and finding the return line seal. They seem to be a rubber or plastic that threads up into the nut and seals around the return line. Anyone know where to look or have any model#s for these injectors? Appreciate any help. Happy tractoring

Attachments

• 90195CD0-3AED-477E-8D16-164A762AD95F.jpeg
    90195CD0-3AED-477E-8D16-164A762AD95F.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
  • 4C98248A-AA77-44B5-A6E4-73762DCC39D0.jpeg
    4C98248A-AA77-44B5-A6E4-73762DCC39D0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
Your local CIH dealer will have the sleeves and the nuts should be still available. I have a note at the shop with the part numbers for them in 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" sizes IF I can find it, but a good counterman should be able to find them without even looking them up. (Wonder if yours may be 3/16", but they should be available, as well.)

Or, check with a nearby fuel injection equipment service shop, they will have the sleeves, for sure, and perhaps the nuts.

Your local CIH dealer will have the sleeves and the nuts should be still available. I have a note at the shop with the part numbers for them in 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" sizes IF I can find it, but a good counterman should be able to find them without even looking them up. (Wonder if yours may be 3/16", but they should be available, as well.)

Or, check with a nearby fuel injection equipment service shop, they will have the sleeves, for sure, and perhaps the nuts.
A CIH dealer or a fuel injection equipment shop, got it. I’ll start looking around and see what I can find. And it seems the correct terminology is a “sleeve”. Thanks a ton

The rubber compression brass nut should be available at the NAPA store. I have the rubber line grommets in 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 inch line sizes. I just repaired a 630 pump and CAV injector set for the early 188 head, injector tips should still be available if needed.

In a pinch, one can use good vacuum or un-reinforced fuel line in the right size. Real ones are cheap enough. Go wild, get the whole set! The nut is specific to that fitting tho.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back