Ferguson TO-35 stamped clutch fingers

jvin248

Any suggestions where to track down a stamped clutch finger for a TO-35 tractor?
Part number 1753750M1

I have an early 1955 S/N (~May) 'green belly' version

One of the three stamped clutch fingers has a split from the back end behind the retaining screw that continues into the finger end a short way with several small radial cracks around the screw hole. Had I not decided to replace clutch disks while I had the tractor split in half to repair the gearbox I wouldn't have found the issue.

I have sent requests through yesterdaystractors and All States Ag Parts/tractorpartsasap, both of which I've gotten gearbox parts from, and haven't gotten responses after several days. Google search revealed a UK website with the part number but showed 'out of stock', plus I'm in the US.

So I thought I'd give the forum a whirl and see what suggestions everyone may have.

Thanks!

I had tried Agco's website before and the part number did not show up on search, and I could only drill down to MF 35 not the TO-35.

Based on your info I emailed one of Agco's ecommerce dealers to see if they can uncover the part.

OK, I assume you are in the USA? I am in Canada.
If you can reply to my E-mail at the bottom right classic View, I need to know about where you are. There are fingers available.
Wayne

Just to close the loop if anyone finds this thread later:

Apparently AGCO has stopped supplying this part. So only a few parts suppliers have remainders in stock, some have phantom stock they cannot find when they go out to look for the parts that show on their terminal. So be sure to ask them if they can see any inventory at another vendor. Fortunately I found a vendor who had one after help from folks on this forum and parts desk people.

The alternative is buying a whole pressure plate that seems to run $500-$700.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back