ford 4600 3 point lift stuck in up position

the 3 point on my 4600 ford is stuck in the up position. draft and up/down levers are down. replaced stuck selector valve and nothing working. front end loader working decent. was reading to put pressure on 3 point arm and that did not work either. any suggestions would be helpful. thanks Ray

(quoted from post at 18:45:36 03/25/23) the 3 point on my 4600 ford is stuck in the up position. draft and up/down levers are down. replaced stuck selector valve and nothing working. front end loader working decent. was reading to put pressure on 3 point arm and that did not work either. any suggestions would be helpful. thanks Ray
ou haven't had any responses, so I will say very little, because not that familiar with your model. About the only thing that I;m aware of that will hold it up is that the control valve isn't being moved into the lower position.. Linkage problem likely. If not being held up hydraulically, then look for bent/broken mechanism. If your adapter/accessory plate has plug(s) on it, loosen to see if oil comes out and lift lowers.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back