MH engine interchange

Olliejunkie

I have what I believe is a 22. Im wondering if the 101 junior, 30 or 33 engine interchange? Or possibly something else? Thank you

The MH 22 had the Continental F140 engine, the F162 from a 101 or 30 could fit also. The 33 had a much larger E201 overhead valve engine. The F124/140/162 four engines
all look similar externally.

(quoted from post at 10:10:22 12/12/23) The MH 22 had the Continental F140 engine, the F162 from a 101 or 30 could fit also. The 33 had a much larger E201 overhead valve engine. The F124/140/162 four engines
all look similar externally.
Thank you. This one is for sale but it's a day drive to go get it. Not sure what the model is or if I will go get it as it's one of those ran when parked tractors. Thought maybe I could make one out of two as mine is a narrow front with a loader.
mvphoto112351.png

(quoted from post at 13:48:11 12/12/23) That looks like a 20 or 81. The 22 has a different grille.
Thank you dieseltech. I'm not even sure which model I have. I only bought it for the rear wheels but now I'm thinking of fixing it. Guess I better dig deeper.

Ollie, don't put much of a load in the bucket. The pivot pin on that wide front is only supported on one end, and is likely to be the weak point when lifting something. Those F-series Continentals (124, 140, 162) can be found, even in Lincoln welders and Clark forklifts. They easily interchange, if you have the bellhousing adapter plate. steve

Thank you for the info. I need to look at mine closer. I had it freed up long ago but I'm sure it's stuck again. Might be easier to find a running engine. Problem is I will have to find tires for my Oliver 60 them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back