Mysterious Ford tractor fenders....help, please!

Anonymous-0

My cousin recently bought two Ford tractor fenders at an auction. They look basically similar to the ones on the old N-series, through the NAA's and 600-900 series.
Anyway...what we can't figure out is what they are from. They have, in stead of the Ford script raised into the fender, a small chrome "Ford" in Ford script. Also, each has a small teardrop light which would shine toward the rear of the tractor; totally different than any Ford tractor lights I have seen.
The third strange thing is the mountings...they are round.
Any light cast on this mystery would be appreciated! PS-if it is someone's customizing, it is quite a factory-like job. The lights look like something that was on a 30's or 40's vintage automobile.

The description of the lights makes me think they're off an English Ford, but I would have expected them to say Fordson rather than Ford. Unless... they are from a '65 - up English 2000? I think they have round axle housings.

Not related to your fenders at all, but... are/were you looking for 28" duals? I found a set... email is open if you're interested.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back