Pictures and Puzzles Thread

Think I have it worked out now, depends on how I linked the pictures together but there should now be a "Reply" button in the bottom R/H corner of the individual posts.
One thing that could be an issue is for those on limited bandwidth to open massive photo content as this progresses. I am on 5G and it is (so far) irrelevant, There are some of us on DSL, or slower links and will just quit when it takes 15 minutes to display 4 images at the bottom of 50 or more. See if a compromise can be made so each group can have a date to assess its currency, but limited to maybe 3 days of puzzles. Jim

Think I have it worked out now, depends on how I linked the pictures together but there should now be a "Reply" button in the bottom R/H corner of the individual posts.
Pretty sure that since the Dec. 28th change over to new forum, every post of anything has had the reply button in lower right corner.

Puzzle 75.jpgFriday Compilation
Is it possible for you to do a new thread every day with all the topics instead of continuing on this thread. this thread is on page who knows what as I have my setting on order of threads posted. that way I don't keep getting the same threads for a month. others out there are the same as me and can benefit from this as well thanks.
It has been suggested by our hosts that this is the way they would like it done, so I have complied. We shall have to see how it works out. If you hit the New Post button you will go to the latest post anyway.

DSCN9589 (2).JPGSaunderson Model G

Saunderson Model G from Elstow in Bedfordshire, England. The company started building tractors in 1890 and by 1914 was the largest tractor manufacturer in England. By 1922 however, it was looking for a buyer as it needed re-financing to further develop its product but, in the face of competition from the Ford Model F, the company failed. Tractor were produced for a short period by Crossley, the commercial truck and engine manufacturer.

Puzzle 76.jpg

Saturday Compilation
Saturday Compilation

Frozen Canal.jpgFrozen Canal

To celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary on the last day of the year, Ann and I went to stay in one of our favourite Dutch Hotels in Franeker, in Friesland. This town is the home of one of the oldest universities in the world and also has a wooden wheeled Almanac that shows the movement of the planets and seasons, built into an upstairs room in the house of a merchant. Gears are made with wooden pegs. Google it, it is a wonder of engineering.

Planetarium

It was quite an eye opener for us Brits as the roads and pavements were sheets of ice yet everybody was riding round on their bicycles, without accidents and we were struggling to stand upright. The canals also became roads and skaters were skating from town to town along them. The there was the explosions, New Year is welcomed in with many very loud bangs that go on day and night. We saw fireworks being let off in milk churns to make the sound louder.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back