Weds Weekly Feature Nght

larry@stinescorner

VS Cummings requested tractor or equipment brochures and advertising of any kind. Next Weds feature night that was requested by many people, "money pits"

I can't figure out how to put them directly here. Click these links or paste them into your browser to download Cockshutt and Coop sales brochures. FIL had these from when he bought his E3.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/grdjyyonz7dkbd8/COOPE3saleslit.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8unxw03i66zatf/COOPE4saleslit.pdf?dl=0

If things were loading faster,I'd post more pictures from the 72 catalog,but it's slow tonight.
a223668.jpg

a223669.jpg

a223670.jpg

a223671.jpg

a223672.jpg

This is a sample of some of the stuff in my collection
An original Oliver Hart Parr 70 manual
An Original Oliver Hart Parr 70 sales brochure
An Allis Chalmers Land Handler from a local dealer
A 1952 John Deere Furrow Magazine from a local dealer
A 1964 Oliver buyers guide
a223679.jpg

a223680.jpg

a223681.jpg

a223682.jpg

a223683.jpg

A neat old ad I bought on Ebay awhile back... still need to frame it.

I love the ads for the the really old stuff!

a223724.jpg" width="650"

Do you notice a little problem with the combine photo? Am I mistaken or does that look like a pretty poor yeild? By todays standards anyways.
Man those "R" machines were two cylinder beasts. One of the neighbors had one and on a quiet day that engine would tickle your ear at a good 3/4 of a mile no sweat when he was plowing. As a little kid I thought his tractor was broken! Didn't sound like our "H" or the 350.

I'm a farmall/IH guy, but got this JD thing. inside it has John Deere equipment(like the JD D tractor, everything on steel, for time frame) and specs scattered through out. Surprising how often it get pulled out of the drawer. Picture is it open laying spine up.

a223729.jpg

Had some buyer guides in the house at one time not sure where those went.

Yes, the yeild doesn't look like much but look at the size of the grain tank, it holds 20 bushels. You couldn't go far with todays yeilds.

I like it Rusty6, I knew about mercury pick-ups but did not know they came in the larger size also, very nice!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back