Just had to see some opinions out there. I am wanting to buy/sell some tractors. Not jumping in as a full time employment, as a hobby. I believe there are still deals out there to be had. If I can come across a good deal and sell as a good deal with out any or much work - why not. I am planning to pay more attention to sale prices through auctions to see if I want to do this as 1 or 2 a year or maybe more. However I feel prices are very overpriced now and may not find many deals to do more than a couple a year. Also debating about stuck tractors, if there is any money to just getting them loose then selling or do I have to go all the way and rebuild -- I would hate to buy a stuck tractor and put 1500 into it an overhaul and still have a 1200 dollar tractor -- that math does not sit to well with me. Any thoughts?