Recent content by Iowa770

  1. D

    white L 12

    safety switch? on mower deck will not start
  2. I

    Oliver equipment outsizes storage

    Well my collection of Oliver equipment has gotten to 13 pieces and a tractor. I know there was a post a while back but the computer had issues so I couldn't post then so this is what I've aquired so far and use as much as possible. Haying equipment: 415 pull sickle mower #82 mounted sickle...
  3. I

    Oliver picker with sheller attachment

    Has anyone got a value or opinion on a later model Oliver picker with the sheller attachment. I found one sitting and am interested but don't know what is fair with the sheller attachment on it. The paint and all decals are pretty good looking at it from the road and I do know it is a narrow 2...
  4. I

    Oliver implement seat

    I bought this seat and support not knowing it was oliver but after cleaning I can see Oliver in yellow going down the post. What would this have come off of? It has a strange tray that is one piece with the triangle in front and a curved holder on the back side of the post. I cannot find...
  5. I

    Oliver 240 disc harrow

    What"s the easiest way to remove the nuts on the end of the gang and do you have to remove all blades to put a new inside one on?
  6. I

    Cattle bunks built cheap

    I'm building a few cattle bunks for our local consignment auction in East Central Iowa. If anyone needs a good bunk let me know. I can build to suit and can build them cheaper than the lumber and hardware can be purchased. I use heavy oak where I can. Let me know what dimensions you need and...
  7. I

    Implement Prices PLEASE HELP

    The horse drawn items may have about a $50 to $75 a piece value but not being shed kept they may be much less as they are more common items. The cultimulcher probably would bring 500 around my area but if there isn"t much seeding to be done around your area then I would say maybe $250. The...
  8. I

    Iowa Oliver Convention pictures?

    Anyone back from the Iowa Winter convention with pictures. I couldn"t make it but wish I could. Does anyone have some pictures to post of it?
  9. I

    Oliver equipment decals

    I'm in the midst of rebuilding my 520 baler. This is a ways down the road of the rebuild but has anyone got a source for the decals on these Roto-Flo Balers. Dumont's may have a few of the decals on it but mainly I need the 2 520 decals for both sides and then the Roto Flo Feed Decal for the...
  10. I

    Rebuilding 520 baler

    Just getting into the rebuild of my 520 baler. I"ve got the pickup off. It got bent on the underside some so that has to be straightened and then some new tines installed. I"ve got the roto flo assembly all out. What I"m finding is that most every bearing is out of the roto flo. I would say...
  11. I

    415 Oliver pull type mower

    I've got one of these. I wouldn't pay over $200 for it. I paid less than this with about 50 percent sickle life left in it. I've used mine but without a crimper hooked up behind it tends to pull a little off to the side if you try and go too fast. If you don't have too much to cut it...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top