Recent content by Ken-Ga

  1. K

    Unusual problem

    Thanks for the response and thanks Royse for looking. The upper chamber of my 8n air cleaner is similar to an upside down cup with a hole in the side for air intake. The 1.75" ID central intake tube is in the floor of this chamber. If I can center a 1.75" hole in the top of the cannister, I...
  2. K

    Unusual problem

    Happy New Year all! I am a long time member but I rarely post. I find most of the info via the archives. I read every current post and value the info and experience I get from this forum. I have a 51 8n my FIL bought for me in 1978. It had been abused, I was young and new to country living...
  3. K

    OT - Heart problems?

    In early 2000, I experienced fatigue and disinterest in many things that normally get me enthused. Went and had a heart catherization and from there went into surgery. Had one blocked 100% and one blocked 95%. Had a two-way bypass. Came thru it okay and have felt better ever since. Never...
  4. K

    RAIN!!!

    We got about an inch today in Central Georgia and it is still raining.
  5. K

    POST HOLE DIGGERS

    I don't often post on this website, but read it every day. Am I missing something? Generally I can't understand anything that John posts.
  6. K

    diff. ring gear rivet replacement nutbolt kit ?

    I had the same problem, found it when I was replacing the pto seal and found nuts, bolts lying in the bottom of the differential housing. The boltholes were walled out so I had to have them drilled out to the next larger size and had the new bolts installed by a company nearby that specializes...
  7. K

    OT,,, Sorta

    That is some fine looking corn. The DNR here in Georgia will ruin a man's fishing by looking thru binoculars for people enjoying an afternoon of fishing and drinking. It is a shame but it happens all the time. Seems like they would concentrate on the people that cause problems like speeders...
  8. K

    Howdy

    Glad to have you. I am sure you will enjoy this forum and learn a lot from good folks. We use to call Panama City, FL the "redneck riviera". Are you close?
  9. K

    test pic

    That tractor is looking good! Where bouts in Ga are you? I"m in Crawford county, west of Macon.
  10. K

    OT--bush hog

    Thanks for the idea. I saw the bush hog but did not pay attention to the shear pin location. My friend that owns it was raised on tractors and should know but I need to see it myself. He uses it with a brand new John Deere that is a category I tractor and he said it will sometimes bog his...
  11. K

    OT--bush hog

    I have some heavy bushhogging to do with my ford 4000 diesel. I intend on borrowing a friend's heavy duty bush hog to go over some land that was just clear-cut. It's a sho nuff heavy duty bush hog. I asked him what grade shear pin he used and he said "none". I asked him what protects the...
  12. K

    OT When City Folk Move To The Country

    Where abouts in NW Georgia are you Dunk? I'm down here in Crawford county between Macon and Columbus.
  13. K

    OT: what to do about unwelcomed 4-wheeler riders

    Nothing makes me madder than ATV's on my property. Most owners of 'fourwheelers' don't have an acre of land but they want to run roughshod over everyone else's land. They degrade streams, cause ruts everywhere, disturb the natural lifestyle of game animals, and trespass. They drive around your...
  14. K

    screw woodsplitter?

    I"ve got one, had it for over 25 years and have split many cords of woods with it. However, it is dangerous if you are not very careful.
  15. K

    Log spitter

    I have a log splitter that works off the pto. It is call a bark-buster and uses a large screw to split the wood from the side of the log not the end. I have had it for almost 25 years. it is very dangerous if you don"t know what you are doing. I don"t think they make them anymore.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top